Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

domingo, 12 de abril de 2009


Give Love a Try: Video Musical serie JONAS

Ya deben saber la canción que canta Nick Lucas a Penny en el episodio "Wrong Song" en la próximas serie de televisión, JONAS.

La canción se llama "Give Love a Try" y ya figura un preview de la misma en youtube, aquí les dejo y también un LINK para descargarla.


Letra
You,/ Youre like driving on a Sunday,
You, / Youre like taking off on Monday,
Youre like a dream, /Dream come true.

I, /Just a face you never notice,
I, /Just trying to be honest with myself,
with you, /with the world.

You might think,/That Im a fool for falling over you,
So tell me what can I do, /To prove to you,
Thats it not so hard to do, /Give love a try,
One more time, /Cause you know that Im on your side.
Give love a try, /One more time,
Yeah yeah / Oohh

No hay comentarios: